Non standard shower tray

Does anyone know how to source a 750x850 shower tray? Preferably stone but the size is the main thing.

The house builders installed the shower and must have used some custom supplier, since I can't find anything of that size apart from very expensive steel versions.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
theshippeys

IIRC the late Andy Hall posted a link here to a supplier he recommended (so they *must* have been good!), earlier this year - can't find it I'm afraid but I'm sure some concerted googling will turn it up.

David

Reply to
Lobster

The only size close to what you want, that I have seen in standard shower tray sizes, is 800 X 800. Are you sure none of the tray is buried under the wall? If it is not, then could it be if you get an 800 X 800 tray to replace it? Usually, but your plumber may know better, when you start going down to 750 , 760 Etc. The length starts to increase to over a metre.

Best to get the yellow pages out and have a few calls to the local plumbers merchants. They should have catalogues to hand for all the makers they deal with.

Hope you find the one you need.

Reply to
BigWallop