No longer a DIYer manque

Page 2 of 2

That sounds good. I love nosing round other peoples houses :-)
I never could cope with disguising my email address because I make contact with clients that way and I have visions of them sending messages about exciting new contracts to my disguised address and getting them bounced.
The downside is that I got over 20 copies of the SvenA worm in my mail this morning so I have to keep my virus protection very up to date. Surprisingly spam doesn't seem to be a big problem
I suppose it might become a problem, so ...
Anna -- ~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plasterwork, plaster conservation / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling and pargeting |____| 07976 649862