No Lions in Essex

why did the police count all the animals at Colchester zoo?. Why not just count the number of lions

Reply to
ARWadsworth

It might have been an escaped gerbil.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Richard Gere would not be pleased.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

So they could claim more overtime on a bank holiday.

There are rumours the culprit has beeen spotted

The Other Mike

Could've been a Tiger that had had a bleach job. This *is* Essex we're talking about, after all. ;-)

Reply to
John Williamson

but closer than expected!

Reply to
John Rumm

Plenty of dogs tho..... ;-)

Reply to
Nthkentman

Dunno what the fuss was all about, I am certain there is more than one loose pussy in Essex anyway...

Reply to
Toby