No cold water

I drained my feeder tank in my loft yesterday to adjust the ball c*ck but after re filling I have no water to my cold water taps. I guess that debris has blocked the pipes if so how can I remove this and could it be an air lock?

Reply to
frank spencer

Its much more likely to be an air lock. Try putting a flexiblepipe over the bathroom cold tap if possible and with the cold tap open try blowing back with your mouth over the end of the flexible hose. This often clears the problem, but shows a problem with the layout of the pipework which makes this lekly to happen.

Reply to
live.sister