Neighbours new conservatory nightmare...

Why? Conservatory, made out of glass.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Can have blinds and curtains.........

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

And most I've seen either have the dwarf brick wall extended up to the height of the other conservatory walls on the boundary, or uPVC style insert to replace the glass. Most people don't like being looked into I guess.

David Hearn

Or indeed a 3KW arc lamp pointed straight inisde, day and night?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Saw a short documentary on Meridian TV a couple of nights ago. Featured the original designer of the Tricorn shopping centre waxing lyrical about how he was hoping they'd accept a revamp of the Tricorn, thus saving it from being knocked down.

I had to check my calendar to make sure that it wasn't April 1st.

PoP

Reply to
PoP

As a very frequent visitor to Portsmouth, just where is it going to be sited?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Just why have they not knocked it down?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

And the BBC will let you watch it going up

Stephen Gower

Thanks, I'll take a look next time I am down there.

I live in Preston, Lancashire, but make several trips down there to see my grand daughters. I have the journey down to a day trip these days :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave