Mountfield garden shredder

Anyone got any experience of the Mountfield shredder? It looks quite good value and I have always admired Moutnfield lawnmowers.

Peter

Reply to
Peter

I've had one for the past six months and found it to be very good. It works on the same principal as the Atco 2000 quiet shredder and is much less prone to jamming than the old Bosch ATX with the screw feed that I had previously.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Moore