Mobile / Park Homes. Wall finishes.

Hello All Can anybody help? I live in a mobile home, which is great but the plywood walls flex and are difficult to work with. I'd like a shower in my bathroom but don't think I can put ceramic tiles on these walls. I had thought of using vynil floor tiles. Any suggestions would be very welcome. Thank you. Paddybear

Reply to
paddybear

Opaque perspex sheeting.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

It's quite likely your walls aren't made of anything quite as solid as plywood - more likely 3mm "wallboard" :-(

Some form of plastic sheet cladding would possibly be more suitable eg

of joins and if applied to the whole room may make the room look less tiny.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

============================= Consider an 'over-bath' shower rail and curtain. No tiling necessary. Try 'Argos' for a quick idea of what is possible.