Miniature shower heads?

Anyone seen a source of miniature shower heads for use with a toilet, at a sensible price?

Cheers

Reply to
EricP

Wouldn't standing in the pan be rather uncumfortable?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Only when washing your feet. You have to be quick, unless you are a pearl diver. :))

Reply to
EricP

No idea, but you're just going to have to clarify what 'use' you're on about. Not Japanese 'ultrahygenic' lavvies I hope?!

David

Reply to
Lobster

Reminds me of 1st time I was in France and came across those bogs like a shower pan with 2 pedestals you stood on and a hole you ... need I say more? Only this one was fed by an automatic flushing cistern, and when it flushed the water came up above the pedestals -- you had to be quick!

Reply to
John Stumbles

the dreaded Flush and Rush

Reply to