Mini survey of energy prices ?

Just wondering what people are currently paying typically for the following fuels ?

Heating oil 28 second Heating oil 35 second

LPG Bulk in Red Cylinders

Mains Gas per KwH

and if anyone has found particularly good suppliers for any of the above in Southern UK

Thanks,

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Slurp

2.094p + 5% VAT. London Electricity.

It might get cheaper if I used more, but I don't use much.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

1.850 p/kWh +VAT - Southern Electric on Ebico Equigas tariff: flat rate, no standing charge, no higher rate for first N kWh.
Reply to
Andy Wade

Thanks for that Andy - seems too good to be true, so probably is too good to be true (for me). I think we are paying some 7p / kWh at the moment.... I will investigate though, Thanks, Nick

Reply to
Nick

Are you sure you're not mixing up gas & leccy prices?

Reply to
Grumps

Heh, that's just given me an online quote of 31.42 pence per litre plus VAT, for 1,000 litres!

MM

Reply to
MM

The EquiPower and EquiGas tarrifs are very good for low users. The unit price is not the lowest you can get on standing charge/no standing charge but higher rate for first X units tarrifs. Significant savings can be made if you don't use much power. I've got our low use meters on EquiPower and the bills have more than halved from the previous PowerGen standing charge tarrif.

If that is for gas change supplier like yesterday...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice