Metabo SCMS

Anyone have any experience of these? Seem to be relatively cheap @ SF currently. Metabo seem to have a good name.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I assume you mean "Metabo KGS 255 Plus 210mm Sliding Compound Mitre Saw"?

Also known as SF item number 25039. And 84760. Oh well, I'm sure one will be 240V the other 110V. But which is which? Just a little hint please...

Reply to
Rod

Indeed that would be the one, but the question was meant to be about Metabo quality in general.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Reasonably high end in general...

Reply to
John Rumm

The one item of Metabo I have (Random orbit sander), I'd place on a par with Bosch pro (in fact I tried them both on the respective trade stands).

They also did a much better box than Bosch - interlocking stackable - interchangeable with Festool they say.

Reply to
dom

No complaints about my Metabo cordless drill.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth