mdf backed tile panels

Hi. My brother has aked me to look for sources of mdf based bathroom wall panels or some stuff like this. Most of the stuff that I've goggled seems to be plastic and is about £150 for an 8' x 4' unit. A lot of other stuff is 11" - 15" wide. I think he's looking for something substantially cheaper.

Anyone know a source of mdf backed stuff?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
D55

MDF is the last thing to use in a bathroom, even if its 1/4 the price. MDF and water splash just doesnt work.

NT

Reply to
Tabby