Matching tiles.

Anyone got any ideas where I can get a match for my existing floor tiles. Other than forlornly visiting endless tile shops, which is the current method.

I have no manufactuers details for the tiles - would it be worth taking one up to see if there are any names on the underside - I plan to remove a few anyway as part of the Big Scheme.

Reply to
flash

Why not put photos on a web or FTP site and see if anyone here recognizes them?

Reply to
Rob Morley

Good point. Floor Tiles are 24.5cm ish. Colour is a crappy beige with hi and low lights. Edges are wavy.

flash