Master space heater parts?

Have an old B70E Master pariffin space heater, and need a few parts for it (filters etc), and having a lot of difficulty finding anyone that can help.

DESA is the company that manufactures these heaters, but all I can get from DESA Uk is the phone number of a stockist, who can order parts, but takes 3 weeks.

Seems posters on here are very helpful and knowledgable, so I thought that someone might just be able to help..............many thanks.

Ken