Man dies after barbecue explosion

Yes, it had a slight problem in that role as it was always a toss up between starting the aircraft and incinerating it. WIWOLS tended to be very good runners.

(WIWOL - "When I was on Lightnings", the survivors went on about it interminably)

Reply to
Peter Parry

Now, ...

I've got this calor gas canister

Reply to
geoff

In message , Andrew Gabriel writes

Yeah, I'm looking at doing similar soon

I might use an expendible easten european to work at the sparky end

Reply to
geoff

I saw a CO2 cylinder take off after being dropped from the top of a 4 storey building

... no darwin awards unfortunately

Reply to
geoff

In message , geoff writes

OK - I have a plan, but it involves peter parry and expanding foam ...

Reply to
geoff

re-post it 8-(

Something to do with Eric & Ernie by any chance?

(not for a moment suggesting that images of a web site archived by the wayback machine from around 2005 would be of any interest)

Reply to
John Rumm

For those of us without access to such things filling (and I mean full) with water is pretty effective.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Is kerosene vapour that bad? I always thought it was nearer to diesel than petrol.

Reply to
Fred