main fuse - leccy board

Leccy board man turned to change outside meter box, then saw it had been changed already. When I asked about wanting to change my home csu he simply gave me 3 seals and told me how to crimp them.
Interestingly United Utilities don't put numbers on their seals but the previous suppliers (can't remember) did put numbers on them.

simply
How do you crimp them... out of interest...
Colin
he said that you simply cut a wire cutter and crimp it the seal!

He couldn't speak English then... :-)

Squeezing it in a pair of pliers is good enough as long as you get it tight around the wire wrap.
No, he spoke much better than I type. I was trying to think/do something else at the same time.
Goes to show that men really can't multi-task ;-(
Now I've forgotten what I was doing!!! Oh yeah, lifting a pint.

seals here are yellow cable ties