machinmart's Clarke power tools?

Hi
I am looking for a drill and drill stand for very occasional use. Are the Clarke stuff http://www.machinemart.co.uk/ranges.asp?g 5&r!09 ok? It seems so cheap, I dont mind if it doesnt last, its almost 'disposable' but it might be more of a problem if it doesnt work properly in the first place.
I'm looking at drilling some square section steel tubes, with holes up to 13mm.
Thanks Dave

I bought a VERY good drill press from warehouse direct - all cast iron construction, it was a lot cheaper than the equivalent form Machine mart.
This link should take you there - http://www.whdirect.co.uk/detail.lasso?keyvalue 463&-session=Login:4B4AEBF C7890CC56814EAE719D08860B
A very good company .. but a terrible web site.
Rick
I'm a member of a model engineering club that, for the past 5 years, has been building a 1/2 mile long raised track railway. The steel track has 3 rails (to accomodate 3.1/2" and 5" gauge) and is carried on steel sleepers at 8" intervals. We purchased a very cheap Clarke pillar drill (it cost 29.95 I think) which has been used to drill all the holes for the track. Each sleeper has 2 holes, and each rail has 4. Each rail has 2 fishplates, each containing 4 holes. Its not the most accurate pillar drill, but its still going strong after all that work. Make of it what you will, but it certainly worked (and continues to work) for us.
--
Regards,
Gary Wooding

Check out the B&Q and Wickes ones - they are probably from the same maker. Machine Mart are rarely the cheapest, and remember their prices are ex VAT.
--
*There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.