levelling a not so flat flat roof

Hi A few years ago I replaced the flat roof on my house boat with a new roof consisting of Kingspan insulated board and a three layers of torch on felt the roof was then roof finished with a solar reflective paint.

All is fine except for a point where two roof joists needed replacing and rather than redo the plumbing that was passing through the joists and disrupting the stud wall hanging from them I joined new timbers to them and carried on.

Unfortunatly while being perfectly sound and strong there is a puddle settling in that area.What I would like to do is level that area and would be interested to hear of suitable techniques and materials to do this. as luck would have it this spot is also likely to become the point for a pipe to exit through the roof so I would definitly prefer not to have standing water and flashing for the pipe together.

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
Chris Selwyn-Smith

Hi,

Probably worth a look at some polymerised or elastomerised bitumen compounds:

Mixed with a binder of fibres or even sand it could be used in layers to raise the level of the roof in areas where it's needed, until it's proud of the surrounding roof.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

Pete C wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com: