Laying solid wood Flooring

Hi All, I wonder if anybody could give me a little advice of share a little experience on the uses of "Self-Adhesive Underlay" for the purposes of laying solid wood timber. I've heard of a few names of products (all of which are quiet expensive) and I'm wonder if any is particularily better for lay or better with moisture or better stretch characteristics etc. the porducts that I've hards of so far are "Elastilon - Basic" from the company Elastilon and the other is "Envoy Multi" from Ambassador packaging. I should point out that Gluing or nailing arn't really options so I'm down to this "self adhesive" option..I suspect.

Thankx in advance

Regards

Seamus M.

Reply to