kitchen worktop sealant

HI chaps, I need to replace the worktop sealant between the top of my laminate worktop and the tiled wall. The existing stuff is a clip on strip which is wood grained formica (or equivalent) which was supplied many years ago by a fitted kitchen company which no longer exists.

Its a bit like the stick on stuff you get for around baths, but has a circular clip running along the middle of the strip which clips onto a fixing screwed to the top of the worktop. (and is obviously worktop wood coloured)

Everyone these days is into silicone sealants, but I don't want to have to replace all the worktops, just the sealant strip.

Have any of you got any ideas where I might buy some from, I've looked in screwfix and the big sheds and a few worktop suppliers on the net, but they all seem to gloss over the sealant issue.

I need about 10 mtrs.

Dedics

Reply to
Ian & Hilda Dedic