Keeptheheaton.com

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone on this board can help me out a little. This morning we had our Baxi fire/back boiler serviced, as we've only recently moved into the house and wanted to get it done professionally (plus we also needed a gas dude to cap the gas in the kitchen while we swap ovens during a refit). When the glass assembly was taken off, it became apparent there was a hole in it that had previously been out of sight... big blah. So of course our fire has been switched off because it was unsafe.

The company that came to service it said they could get us a replacement glass front for =A3180, so I decided to check online and see what pricing I could find. Keeptheheaton.com has one for =A3136 with VAT and installing it is pretty simple so I'm sure we could do that, but I've never heard of that website before, so wanted to ask if anyone here had ever used them and if they're respectable or not.

Any advice gratefully received.

Reply to
rebecca.brodeur

I've used them once - parts arrived quickly, well packaged, I would use them again.

HTH,

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Thanks a lot, just wanted to make sure someone else had used them before we give it a shot. I think we're going to, as disassembling and reassembling is dead easy once you have the parts, and there seems no real need to pay any extra for it.

Reply to
Bex

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 20:00:58 +0000, a particular chimpanzee named Chris randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

Ditto.

Reply to
Hugo Nebula