Jammy or what?

As long as he's pleased with his job and the price and you're pleased with the price and the drill, it's a good outcome all round.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Round here, if I was given an expensive item I'd have to check if it was warm to the touch. Fortunately, I move today!

Reply to
Geoff Berrow

Excellent, two happy folk. Not sure about the "won't take more than half an hour" - "shouldn't take more than half an hour". ;)

Reply to
clot