Is this why Part P etc was brought in?

be true for some ;-)

Don

Reply to
Donwill

A brief skim suggests the author is unaware that he is unskilled in english composition.

JGH

Reply to
jgharston

Well it is American publication after all.

Socrates beat them to it by a few millennia. " Know thyself"

Don

Reply to
Donwill

If you are referring to the politicos who dreamt up the thing, then probably!

Reply to
John Rumm

Reply to
Mark

Firefox is ok here ...

Reply to
Terry Casey

The server is mis-configured, it sometimes sends that page as text/plain and sometimes as text/html. Don't know why but my proxy logs confirm it. Internet Exploder doesn't care, but standards compliant browsers won't render a text/plain page.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Leverton

Part P is here to stop the cash jobs !

Reply to
John Smith

What version?

Reply to
Mark

It's bust for me on 3.6.16

Reply to
Huge

That was "know" in the biblical sense.

Reply to
dennis

As in "Go forth alone into the desert and multiply"?

Reply to
PeterC

3.6.16
Reply to
Terry Casey

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Donwill saying something like:

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Part P is there to be ignored.

Reply to
TheOldFellow

Strange. That's the same version I have.

Reply to
Mark

Safari has no problem with this page.

Reply to
Tim Streater

2011

Well, I've just tried it again - for the umpteenth time - and it's still ok!

Well, it's a narrow ribbon of text which looks a bit stupid on a widescreen display, but html it ain't!

Reply to
Terry Casey

2011

well that what I got too, I juts assumed it was a rubbish web site.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Rendered (badly) with Firefox 3.6.16. But it not HTML

Errors found while checking this document as HTML 4.01 Transitional! Result: 164 Errors, 2 warning(s)

Reply to
djc