Is it raining dust?

I don't know, even the land wants to emigrate from Africa to our country now.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Here too (South Leics).

Isn't that what the always say?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Too true - from the Sahara it could have been camels!

Reply to
Bob Henson

I thought it had come to the Midlands yesterday. My mum's drive was covered with sand. Then I looked around and it was only her drive. She had had the block paving rejointed without telling me ! Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

All the way from North Africa. It was predicted in the weather forecast.

Reply to
harryagain

Gosh, is that where Saharan sand comes from?

Thanks, Harry. I'd never have guessed.

Reply to
Adrian

Alan J. Wylie

A surprising amount of Tuscan olive oil does not actually come from Tuscany, etc.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Anyone tried to collect any to use for sandblasting?

Reply to
Roger Mills

There is potential for a gag about missing airliners, but that would be in very bad taste.

Reply to
Graham.

And isn't (all) olive oil either.

Apparently the sale of olive oil is about 2-3 times the actual world production of olives..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Shhh! You know who'll come back ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

I was wondering about him

Reply to
stuart noble

He has forsworn Usenet.

Reply to
Huge

Reply to
John Rumm

It may not be commonly known but New Zealand is ideal for producing top grade olive oil. There's good soil and water and sun, and lots of olive trees are being planted. People used to laugh at NZ wine, but when it started winning international awards they stopped laughing.

Reply to
MattyF

UK wine is also winning prizes apparently. People are still laughing though, mostly at the prices.

Reply to
stuart noble