Interesting channel

Tends to talk gibberish as far as I can understand but I like watching his tears-down:

Weatherlawyer

Ah, bigclivedotcom.

The hand vs. tool vs. electrocution drama element - will there be blood? Flames maybe?

Need some gaffer tape for this seat edge.

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Now there's irony ;-)

Yup, Big Clive does some good stuff.

Reply to
John Rumm

Wow, throwback to the early days. It was on his site that I saw the pics of a drunk climbing a electric supply post and becoming sparks.

Reply to
RayL12

I just love the stories of the good old days. Did you ever hear the one about a drunk taking a swing around a scaffolding pole and ending up a couple of levels lower down trying to say he fell off a ladder. Sounds impossible these days but I head lots of anecdotes over the years. They can't all have been doing it can they?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer