Ikea fridges

Anyone fitted one, and did it come with adjustable feet ?

We bought one from the clearance section the other day, and noticed tonight that it doesn't appear to have any adjusters - it also seems to be a "longer" door than I expected, i.e. normally it's above the height of the kickboard so you can bolt a matching door to the front, but this seems to go to within an inch of the floor...

Reply to
Colin Wilson

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.motzarella.org...

Most free standing fridges have doors that go to within an inch of the floor. Only 'build in' fridges have higher doors.

Reply to
John

It _is_ an integrated fridge...

Sorry, omitted that from the original post :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Just had another look at the Ikea website, looks like we might have the "wrong" type :-/ (the one we had delivered looks like it should be for a high "larder" style cabinet...)

The twist is, the invoice says it should be the model type _we_ expected, but since you have to take it through the tills and on to the delivery department yourselves, i'm not sure whether the blame would lie with us alone, or them for mis-labelling it :-/

Fsck...

Reply to
Colin Wilson