I am so happy I could smile

Following my chase up of the solicitors I have just received their final communication along with a whole load of documentation. Massive amounts of it! Title Information Document, Official Copy of Register Entries, Title Plan, NHBC documentation, Notice of Transfer and much else besides. It's like getting a get-out-of-jail-free card! I know now what being demob happy must have felt like.

Time to hit RightMove! Time for some cake! Is it too early to open a bottle?

MM

Reply to
MM

I have no idea what you're talking about, but congratulations.

Jon

Reply to
jon

A game of Monopoly?

Reply to
Richard Conway

See 'Is there a form number for title deed?'

Should have been in this thread.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Are you still allowed to buy the Electric Company in Monopoly, or has Part P scuppered that ?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I think it is okay as long as you have the Community Chest card entitled "BCO Approval"

Reply to
Richard Conway

He's not going to tell you either, he doesn't tell anyone anything. But apparently we have to make a decision about opening a bottle - can't even make up his own mind on that :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

And its not even a difficult quandry - I know what I would do ;)

Reply to
Richard Conway

So do I - I even knowwhich bottle I'd open for different occasions!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher