how to get on TV ?

anyone know how to get on either "location location location" or "relocation relocation" ?

been looking for a property for the Mo' in law but can't find anything fitting her requirements within, or even above, her budget.

so, I thought why not try Kirsty and Phil ? others have but how did they get on the damn show ?

and before you start the mo' in law jokes, mine happens to be anything but the stereotype (c;

thanks LJ

Reply to
in2minds

They give deatils at the end of the programme - a telephone number - have you tried the web site?

Reply to
AK

Probably about the same chances as winning the lottery...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Have a look at their web site?

David McNeish

thanks David

LJ

Reply to
in2minds

I've been to Kirsty & Phil's office..hehe... u have to be buying a pretty big house to be using their location services, put it that way!! (yes, i was just window shopping..)

Alex

Reply to
Alex (YMG)

Dave Jones