How to fix it

And yes, I did read the American version - that's where I pinched it from.

But as always, the Yanks have got to do things bigger than anyone else! ;-)

Reply to
Un-believer

Bloody hell, if you still want to work *after* someone has offered you £1000,000 then you must be a Tory banker.

Reply to
Un-believer

Same here - but at my own pace now and 'picky' with what I do.

Reply to
Un-believer

The way Osborne is going, he'll be paying that in dole and other benefits anyway - but it amazing how someone can take a light hearted, paraphrased statement and turn into a political one. Smile, it's only fiction - a Tory are we?

If so, you won't have much to smile about in a year or so when the country really is on its knees after the ConDem cuts have bitten so deeply that unemployment will far exceed those of the witch's (Thatcher) years in power (who by the way massaged the unemployment figures by putting many thousands of the unemployed onto sickness/invalidity benefits rather than the dole).

Reply to
Un-believer

Well I did say "as near as damn it" - now tell what is really "British" in this country now. By time these idiots in power finish, everything of value will either be French or American - long live the 51st American state!

Reply to
Un-believer

All for a cost of only 20 *trillion* pounds.

F**ckwit.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Hmmm P reg, eh?

Reply to
Steve Firth

You are The Stig AICMFP.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Wish I had his skill. And budget. And job.

Reply to
Huge

Ther is hope. I saw a Jaaag cruising along an Autoroute the other day with the registration AST 1 G, but spaced differently, so maybe there are (is? It looks wrong either way.) more than one now.....

Reply to
John Williamson

Well, you can buy "I am the Stig" T-shirts.

Reply to
Huge

No amount of money is going to stop my brain working and stop me writing software and drawing maps. In fact, an injection of money would *help* me get my work done.

JGH

Reply to
jgharston