how can I find cheaper reseller of PWS / MikeWalker /MauriceLay ?

After research there seem to be hundreads of resellers. Many of these online.

Ideally I would like to miss the middle man and go direct. But they seem to only want to deal with TRADE customers.

  1. Why is this ? Is there a way / trick around this
  2. Does anyone know of any resellers that would take cash for example ?
Reply to
freestyle_london