House plan software - Planit millenium

I noticed from my recent trip to Wickes (to look at a recommended kitchen) that they use a plan design/CAD software called 'Planit Millenium', is this available for us plebs or strictly PLC's.
It was really good, 3d colour rendering as well as proper layour plans with dimensions etc.
All_Work.. wrote:

http://www.planit.com /
Seem to be the folks... judging by the lack of pricing information it probably falls into the category of "if you need to ask..." ;-)
--
Cheers,

John.