Homebase & B&Q own-brand tools

Page 2 of 2

They have the Freud one too - 1900W - on clearance at the moment.
If you bought it with a "card" of some sort--they should be able to search it out of their system. Won't work if you used real cash money though. Still worth a try. If the store manager wants to keep you as a customer he can do it. Go for it.
feel entitled to

Tony,
Just FYI I thought BMJ Power had gone bust?
Rgds
Noel
noel dot hegan at virgin dot net
On 20 Jan 2004 15:37:05 -0800, c_address snipped-for-privacy@europe.com (Noel Hegan) wrote:

Yep. Company no. 3248182 in liquidation.......

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Hegan wrote:

I collected my fixed B&D drill from the branch in Brentford (behind PC World) last Saturday and they were very much in business then. But I couldn't swear it was BMJ: to me it's still the B&D shop.
Free SEDBUK boiler database browser

BMJ power in Chatham certainly shut down with little notice a while back (there was a thread on here I seem to remember). I rang them at the start of the week and agreed to take a drill in to be repaired - when I went on the friday they were closed :-(
Shame. Always had excellent service from them.
Darren

Don't waste your money on those orange handled chisels !

Any comments on the Wicks 30 squid router any one? 1/4 6mm and 8mm (5/16) collets.
Dave