Help sourcing shelf bracket/lug

I have a large shelving unit, G-plan style (-ish), made (I believe) in Germany.

The shelves are supported by the usual inset 'ladder' of rectangular holes. However, unlike any I've seen, the metal lug that supports the shelf fits into two adjacent holes, and then a straight part sticks out vertically and goes into a slot under the shelf.

You guessed it..I've lost one! Has anyone any idea where I'd get one..normally I'd Google but the obvious things throw up too many hits, and there isn't a Google Shapes yet! If I have to, I'd DIY, but it's a bit fiddly...

Here's a picture...not marvellous but it shows the shape and size:

in advance...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Get your gear out and make one,at least you can use one as a template.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I wondered if anyone knew the manufacturer?

Reply to
Bob Eager

Ikea Ivar units have odd brackets. Probably nothing like what you've got, though!

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle