Help identifying my oven

I need to order a door seal for a Bosch oven. Unfortunately I can't find a model number or serial number anywhere on the front of the oven or inside the doors. It looks like it may have been cleaned off!
It's a double electric oven, with a green LED clock at the top left, with 4 push buttons and a rotary knob for timer control. The oven controls are 4 white knobs at the top right. I've trawled the Bosch website, but it doesn't have a picture of it anywhere.
If anyone has any bright ideas about how to identify it I'm all ears.
--
Fishter
unhook to mail me | http://www.fishter.org.uk /

4
The identification plate will be on the back (conveniently). You'll have to pull it out.
Otherwise this site has quite a ot of pictures (a simple Google search found it!)
<http://comparestoreprices.co.uk/by-make/b/bosch-electric-built-in-ovens.asp

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)
Hi Bob Mannix In you wrote:

According to the Bosch website it's either on the inside of the doors or on the main body, at the middle of the bottom door. However, I suppose I'll have to have a full inspection :-(
It's a few years old and was already installed when I moved in, so I doubt it's still for sale. I can't find a similar one either.
--
Fishter
unhook to mail me | http://www.fishter.org.uk /
you wrote:

find
on
There may be a clue in the above! If it's old and no longer for sale, any comments about the whereabouts of the identification plate on the current website might not be applicable to your model. This at least indicates that pulling it out is worth a try. Anyway it'll give you a chance to clean all the grot out from behind it ;o)
--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:06:02 +0100, Fishter wrote:

I've obtained spares for a Bosch oven and washing machine from: http://www.bshappliancecare.com /
(old thread I had re. hinges for a washing machine door - this is where I got them)
To get the exact part number you need the ENR and FD numbers, which as you gather are on the ID plate. http://www.bshappliancecare.com/bshenr.html#