Help: Construction Site 110V eqpt: what colour is it supposed to be?

I'm trying to find out what the colour reference (RAL or BS) is of the yellow paint used on 110V electrical equipment used on construction sites. Anyone know of any links etc for this info? Many thanks, JB

Reply to
JB

I imagine this might be specified in BS4343 and/or its replacement, BS EN 60309, as those industrial connectors are the same colour. However, I've never actually looked at either so I might be wrong.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I'll look into what these standards say. Thanks Andrew. JB

Reply to
JB