Reply to
Adrian C

her or something.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I blame Thomas Hardy

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I saw a cgi rendered fly-through of that one somewhere that was very convincing, can't find the bookmark now of course :-(

google turns up one or two, but not as good as the one I remember ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Maybe the ones in the download section on this site?

Also here...

Reply to
Adrian C

resolution since I last saw them :-(

I remember this lot too

that Mr Dingley, I can see I'm going to talk myself into buying one of those metal 3D printed shapes, the question is which one?

Reply to
Andy Burns

One is a standard part of xscreensaver if that helps. Douglas de Lacey

Reply to
Douglas de Lacey

But they are drawings.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Mwaa ha ha ha.... My Evil Work here is done.

Friend of mine has a small Metatrino. It really is the oddest thing to handle - surprisingly heavy and anyone used to engineering always looks twice at it because they just can't believe how it could be made.

Reply to
Andy Dingley