Has anyone successfully used EMS to send stuff to Far East?

I've been trying, and obviously failing, to find out how to use EMS to send a packet to South Korea.

should provide the clues for this task, but I'm damned if I can make head or tail out of how parcels are picked up, let alone how to calculate the shipping price to various countries for the services offered.

Can anyone provide operating instructions?

In fact, has anyone used it and can comment?

andy evans

Reply to
Eusebius

Surely EMS is a service of China Post used to send things *from* China?

From the UK, surely you would just take a package to a Post Office and send it by air mail? Or pay a lot more for a courier service?

Reply to
Bruce

Nope, that's all for pickup in the far east.

the UK, the EMS Cooperative member is ParcelForce.

Reply to
Adrian C