HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy and prosperous New Year to you all.

Reply to
IMM

and the same to you me old china.....

Reply to
Mike Hibbert

Have a good one.

Reply to
BigWallop

And to you & yours IMM.

How about you make a new years resolution and give us a nice proper name to call you by.;-) ATB

Kris

Reply to
Kris

Have you got any paracetamol? Happy New Year my arse.

-- Adam

adamwadsworth@(REMOVETHIS)blueyonder.co.uk

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Heh, how guilty I felt as I gave it some welly with my hammer drill on the party wall of my flat earlier today.. At least I waited until after lunchtime though.

Reply to
Abso