HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy and prosperous New Year to you all.

and the same to you me old china.....

Have a good one.
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

How about you make a new years resolution and give us a nice proper name to call you by.;-) ATB
Kris
On 01/01/2004 at 16:16:55, ARWadsworth typed:

Heh, how guilty I felt as I gave it some welly with my hammer drill on the party wall of my flat earlier today.. At least I waited until after lunchtime though.
--
Abso [at] ukrm [dot] net - Ignore header email address