Gridwatch wedged ??

Since about 23.00 last night?

Reply to
Tim Streater

I take it that the spike at 1300 yesterday (Wednesday) >60GW was also a glitch somewhere.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

"Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at

"The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.

BM reports is wedged.

Too many people now know where to look for grid related issues

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yes. I think it was corrupt data from BM reports before that went down

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher