Google

That's a new one on me, harry.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Must be a night person or he would have gone with Morning September.

Reply to
F Murtz

You are an eternal optimist.

Reply to
Bob Eager

|t:W|s:G|a:10|c:204|g:895|k:10564|ad:19219776199|st:S|n:g|ce:|p1:|p2:|p:|end:1&gclid=CNn9nom-n7ECFVE8fAodWBnkZAI pay less than that for 30 Meg broadband and line rental. No TV package....

Virgin are doubling everyon's linespeed. Those who are already on the

100MB package will get a price cut instead and get upgraded to 120MB instead of 200MB
Reply to
Stephen H

He's in his twilight years ...

Reply to
geoff

In message , brass monkey writes

You will, of course, get a better deal the more you subscribe to -just be wary of getting sucked into more and more cost

Reply to
geoff

TBH, the 30Megs I had before was enough for my needs

Of course, they want to tie you in to downloading their "stuff" - films and such, so its in their interest too

Reply to
geoff