Glow worm compact e boiler

please has anyone got any advice, my sons boiler won't heat hot water it shows the pressure below 0.5 he's a student and can't get hold of anyone his landlord told them what to do before but he can't remember PLEASE help

Reply to
june

sounds more like no central heating? Wants repressurising get him to google repressuring combi on youtube. Or download the maunual for instructions.Its a one minute task to refill,no tools required

Reply to
edalerichard

If it's like my Glow Worm there are 2 small taps under the bottom of the boiler and they should be joined together by a small pipe. Turn both taps on and the pressure should rise. When it gets to 1.0 turn both taps off and boiler should fire up.

HTH

Reply to
The Other John

And do not over pressurise it 1.0 is sufficient.

Reply to
ss