Getting a gas supply

We have been looking a buying a 1920's house which has storage heating. I'd like GCH, but there is no gas supply.
There appears to be a gas riser and other houses in the street have gas.
Any ideas what the cost of getting a metered gas supply laid on are?
--
Richard Markham

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:21:14 +0100, Richard Markham

elctric co;s who sell gas and make enquiries. They will arrange a quote depending on where the nearest gas main/service is.