Getting a gas supply

We have been looking a buying a 1920's house which has storage heating. I'd like GCH, but there is no gas supply.

There appears to be a gas riser and other houses in the street have gas.

Any ideas what the cost of getting a metered gas supply laid on are?

Reply to
Richard Markham

You need to contact a "Gas Shipper" such as British Gas or one of the elctric co;s who sell gas and make enquiries. They will arrange a quote depending on where the nearest gas main/service is.

Reply to
tarquinlinbin