Gas Valve

Need a Gas Valve for Ideal Concord 130 Series 2 GC4139911 They seem scarce ! Anyone with a pointer ?

Reply to
Rob

The other way to look for one is to identify the manufacturer (such as Honeywell) and the part number, and look for that. Look to see what's written on the current part.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

This appliance is very old. If you were told it was scarce by a boiler spares shop then I would take that as the truth. If you were told that by BG or any other large service company the I would try a spares shop you might be in luck.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Any multifunction control valve with a conventional thermocouple will do. It may need a bit of cutting and adjusting of pipe to get it in.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

and that will make it illegal

Reply to
John Stumbles

Yes it is old and both BG and the the Spares shops r saying its a problem. Tks for ur replies

Reply to
Rob

Since When? I used to do it all the time with imported American Forced air units. Cheaper and quicker to put a Honeywell multifunction valve on.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

In message , Doctor Drivel writes

Hey, dIMM's back on form again

I was beginning to get a bit worried

Reply to
geoff

At least 1994 and probably earlier.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Were these the ones that you put into Ronan Point?

Reply to
Andy Hall

might be worth a look.

Maxie, you have been on the pop again! All that Paddy band music has gone to your head. Maxie, you need week back in Butlins. Yes, Maxie that is what you need.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

What exactly is illegal?

Reply to