Galvanising.

Where can I get some small strips of steel hot dip galvanised at reasonable cost?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

There's a list here.

first glance, none are near you. Corby appears to be nearest. I suppose it's logical that galvanisers tended to be near sources of steel making.

Reply to
Bruce

They're small enough to post quite easily. Just wondering about a company that can do small jobs at a reasonable price.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"Dave Plowman (News)" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

You should have an email, Dave.

Reply to
Adrian