Fridge/Freezers - manufacturers to go for and to avoid?

Which is probably what you *will* have to do.

As resources get meor and more expensive, the balance of economics will shift towards better design, ans people will have to pay a lot more for materials, and will insist on a better lifetime to match.

I like the Miele philosophy which seems to be 'if t will fit in the drum, it wont break the machine'.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The Natural Philosopher coughed up some electrons that declared:

Hallelujah! At last a return to sanity... Perhaps there is some hope after all.

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

Use it as ein vashingmaschine am Montag, use it as ein concretemixer am Samstag, ja.

I have a similar philosophy when it comes to furniture. If I can stand/sit/climb on it, it should be able to take my weight.

Owain

Reply to
Owain