free UHF amplifiers

'm having a clear out of my junk, to make room for my dad's junk. I found this box of stuff. The amps are very high powered UHF ones, capable of shooting a signal several miles if feeding a decent aerial. The amps are not tuned. The tuning comes from the filter units, into which they plug. But you can use the amps on their own. There's about ten amps. There are some filter blocks (retunable if you know what you're doing) and some 14VDC 1A psus.

You can use the amps broadband without filters, but obviously you have to de-rate the max output a bit.

I don't want anything for this gear, I just want rid. You would have to collect from here. Anyone?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright