Fluidmaster flapper toilet valve - need new flapper

I need a new flapper for my Fluidmaster flush valve - anyone know where I can get one online with cheap postage?

Thanks

Reply to
murmansk

Maybe but no need to get in a flap. Sorry.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Schneider

I know where you can get one online:

Part number 16268 Replacement Flapper for P/Ns 17061, 15888, and 17501

is £5.83 inc. VAT, delivery charge is £5.82 inc. VAT, giving a total cost of £11.65.

Reply to
DIY

For once, cheaper in B&Q. Last one I bought a couple of years ago was about =A37 IIRC.

Jon.

Reply to
Tournifreak

Great thanks