flexible copper pipe "plumb sticks" or pipe bending

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Appin saying something like:

It appears exactly where it should on my screen. Of course, I'm using a fixed font, not a proportional one.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Heh heh. It does here. I'm using a fixed font. Which you need to on newsgroups in case someone uses ascii art for a diagram etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

replying to Fred, me wrote: Screwfix sell them

Reply to
me

And what was the price in 2008 when the question was posted

See

alan_m

That's so confusing, because Google Groups uses 'me' to indicate anything I write, and I didn't write that.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog