Fireproofing RHS

Hi

Sometime ago I asked about how I go about fireproofing a RSJ and got some good responses. I decided to opt for a RHS instead as I couldn't easily get the right size RSJ. What is the best way to go about fireproofing a RHS, they dont have anywhere where I can attach battens to and the BCO wants to see this work is done properly. The finish needs to be plastered. The BCO did mention fireboard, could i just cover the RHS with a length of fireboard and nail it to the wall and skim after?

Any help appreciated,

Cheers

Richard

Reply to