Fein Users

I bought the finger sanding attachment as I have a tight spot to get in but the small sanding sheets wont stay adhered to the pad. The vibration is so great that after a short while they come off. Seems that there isn't enough surface area to get a good grip. Is this common or is it the way that I using the machine?

Kevin

Reply to
Zen83237

Not used the finger sanding attachment, so can't comment specifically. I assume its a hook and loop fastening like on the larger pads? Usually they get a good grip as long as the backing pad has not been overheated due to using too high a sanding pressure.

Reply to
John Rumm

I superglue wet and dry to old sawblades with the teeth ground back. If the grit wears out, a bit of acetone peels it off and I glue a new one on.

Reply to
Andy Dingley