FAQ and Wiki

Not necesarily, if a new FAQ editor emerged.....

I think all copyright gets assigned to the FAQ (in the guise of the current editor), so should not be a problem. Of course original contributers are asked for permission when edits are made, where they are still traceable.

A vote for making it a wiki front end then.

We mustn't forget the generosity of grunff in hosting both the FAQ and Wiki. Hope the bandwith is still tolerable grunff?

Seconded, and also for your own contributions John (S).

Phil

Reply to
Phil Addison

Its pretty old now but I've converted the previously posted doc and pdf files to plain text format

Phil Addison

and
are *much* easier on the eye.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Addison

Cheers Phil. OK... there is a issue. Wikicode only supports 4 heading levels, from = to ====, but the document uses 8.

I'll code up the parts that only use 4 levels, which is most of it, as and when, but the rest will need to be rejigged one way or another. Some of it I can see easily enough how to do that, so maybe I'll get back when I've done what I can. I dont know when that'll be though. Now we can look forward to a traditional structured 'contents' page!

NT

Reply to
meow2222